Introducing the mild, rich and delicious Creme Fraiche. So easy to make, just add this culture to fresh cream and it’s ready. Use it for dips, toppings, and desserts.
Contains 4 packets of starter. Make up to 4 litres of Creme Fraiche.
- Take a clean glass or stainless steel jar and wash it well with hot boiling water. Leave it to cool.
- Use Whole Cream at room temperature and add the starter culture. Stir gently for 10 seconds.
- Put it in the glass or stainless steel jar, cover the jar with cloth and seal it with a rubber band.
- Culture in temperatures between 24 to 32 ℃ degrees for 12-15 hours.
- Check the container, moving it gently to see if the creme fraiche is set.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hrs and now ready to consume.
- Close the jar with a lid and store it in the refrigerator for upto 1 week.
- Use it as a condiment or add herbs and spices to make an excellent dip.
- 1 Packet- Creme Fraiche Starter Culture
- Pasteurised Whole Cream
- Glass or Stainless Steel Jar
- Thick Weave Cloth
- Rubber Band
- Wooden Spoon